Friday, June 19, 2015

Woofers & Tweeters Ensemble- Beatle Barkers


1) I Want To Hold Your Hand 2) Love Me Do 3) Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da 4) We Can Work It Out 5) I Saw Her Standing There 6) I Feel Fine 7) Can't Buy Me Love 8) All My Loving 9) Day Tripper 10) She Loves You 11) A Hard Day's Night 12) Paperback Writer 

Franco 


“When I bought Pet Sounds, I expected GOD DAMN PET SOUNDS NOT THIS BAROQUE POP SHIT”

If you think about it, there’s a good chance that someone who bought that highly acclaimed Beach Boy’s album had actually hoped for it be a collection of pet Sounds, and in turn, was disappointed by the results of the actual album.

Well, no fear, because this Beatles tribute album with actual pet sounds on it should provide closure to their needs

Like, I’m serious. The main melody of each song is replaced with dogs barking, sheep baaing, chickens clucking, cats meowing, so on and so forth. Sounds like a crazy idea, but does it work?


BUT DOES IT WORK?

This is probably the stupidest album I’ve ever heard in my life. The first two minutes of the album, I was crying of laughter. By the end, I was crying in despair. Why…why would anyone make this? What was the end goal? Like seriously, someone actually put thought and effort into this, and actually wanted it to be released to the world. Why? As a joke? Just for the fun of it? I don’t know. I really don’t know. And it’s gotten into my head. The only reason I listened to this all the way was to check my endurance, but alas I don’t feel too good after listening to it.

I mean, even with animal noises being the style of this album, it still sucks. There is no timing in this album, and it sounds like they are just randomly pressing buttons on a keyboard.

Oh god. Why am I still reviewing this? My head hurts. I feel sick. All that I feel is guilt. Why did I listen to this? Why did I think this would be a good idea to review?

Man…


The problem with this album is that…oh geez, how am I supposed to review this? I mean, all that this album comprises of is the backing tracks to Beatle songs, with there being animal sounds piled on top, somewhat arranged to the form the melody. That’s it. That’s all there is. For 2 minutes, it’s hilarious and amusing, for 29 minutes, it’s the equivalent of having a hammer hit on your head repeatedly, over and over and over again. If that’s the type of music you like, then this should be 10/10. If not, then that’s one way to know that you aren’t insane.


Anyways, I don’t know what else to say. I’m done.

Jonathan

I’m writing this review before finishing the album. That should tell you what type of album it is. It’s the Beatles with dog sounds for 29 minutes. Not just dogs! Sheep, chickens, cats! Maybe they’re trying to make some statement on how animals started the music and we pesky humans stole it. Maybe they’re just nuts. Franco just pointed out someone put thought and effort into this.

Man…………….

Anyway The Beatles with dogs and other animals doing the vocals! Sounds hilarious. No it doesn’t you fuckhead this is the sound of insanity. This is one of the most painful things I’ve ever heard. The backing tracks sound dull and synthesized in places. The ‘vocals’ are definitely synthesized. They try to make them follow the vocal melodies but it sounds like a cacophony of cacophonies of animals. If ever a good case for abattoirs was made it was here. I want to eat a dog.

Every copy of this album should be hunted down and destroyed.

I used to love The Beatles. Now I love nothing.

For every album there should be a cover album like this, to remind us why we like music. 

I mean I thought it would be good for a laugh, worth listening once. This isn’t a review it’s a warning. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS ALBUM. 

Listen to this album!: 

No comments:

Post a Comment